8.01.2009

no courage,unfaithful

I

H
A
T
E

R
O
X
Y
!!

I HATE U!!!
I HATE U LUV ROXY!!
I HATE U LUV ROXY BCZ OF HER!!
I HATE UUUUU!!!!!

-----------------------------------------
tdy kl hav a big block!!
i from cheras go bck selayang...
nid 1.30hour!!
in the car veli sienzzz...
n feel pening....
when i reach hom..
i veli hopely tdy gt a delicious meal for my dinner..
bt nt..
open the door..
oni baba sit at dining room
finding my dinner...
dissapointed..mum didnt cooked.
finding my mum...nt at her room
where is she?
when i want open the office door to put sumthing in..
it was locked.
n i know ..
sumthing was happened..
haiz...tdy no dinner lu...

mum open the door to me
i feel she dun want me look at her..
so i didnt look at her..
jz put down the thing...
asking her had having dinner ant
n go bath...
no more conversation v her..

after bath..
jz go in giv a bottle to her...
cz i noe she need it!!

feeling sad...
i try to talk v baba
bt he jz ...
dun wan giv me a answer..
feeling veli veli sad...

"baba,
im ur daughter
y dun u talk to me?
izzit veli hard talk to me?"

bt i no courage talk tis to him...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

try 2 communicate wit them. orang dewasa will like this smtimes. my mum aso. ==
nthg de, be happy n tough =)