8.24.2009

难得

yesterday..a special morning for me
i wake up myself(no nid mother cal,no alarm)
n wake up earlier den my sis^^haha i win!!
after wash up oni 9.15am
nth to do
waiting my sis wake up
den go eat breakfast together^^
haha veli wasted time

after bf
i think is 11.30am
kzat emergency cal me!!
lol,she cal me to accompany her..
she was at skul..waiting gammou..
apa la
not say 12.30pm d meh..
fortunely i wake up early today^^
another emergency cal...shock me!!
thanks ur care about me^^
so sweet^^

12pm reach skul ,father fetch us to bus stop
lazy walk^^
if nt my father busy i must cal him fetch us til titiwangsa
ok,start calculate the expenses tdy^^
*take bus=RM2(nt wearing uniform >.<)
*lrt=RM2.80(nid turn point,Titiwangsa-->Masjid Jamek-->KLCC)

after reach straight go bookfest..
at there met some fren..
Sam(gym boy) v fren,yong xin(sit behind me)
v san,jie ying,siew lee ,
ziting v her fren,working d hee kern^^
also met gammou n kzat primary skul's fren
wao....ripe,tall..no look like 16

the last i met is
MY BOOK!!hahaXD
i was consider veli long time...
cz im a lazy guy to read book..
after i read i wil bcome sleepy
n never finish the bookXD hehe,tis is my habit^^
at last,i was bought it!!
*大哥大(九把刀)=RM22
after tat ,leg is bcome pain...
v faster find a restaurant for rest n hav our lunch
gammou decide go japan reataurant..
bt at the end,v go itali(i think is)restaurant
chilis^^
v sit a nice place^^ wiv nice mood
erm..food was expensive..bt veli delicious^^
gt take pic(at gammou blog)^^
gammou ,i help u promote ur blog lehXD
*lunch=RM20.50(each person)
after lunch..oni 3.50pm..
go "long gai"XD
v find a nice place
a small"pondok" at outdoor
so beauty~~
v talk about everything
a good memories again^^from my best fren
veli relax^^i luv it!!

v stay there til 4.50pm
n quickly bck hom cz is time for quit work
haiz...v was late..
the ppl is bcome more
the escalator is more ppl use
den v use staircase..lol
gammou!!y u so cute!!
she was calculated hw mani staircase have
haha!!14x5=70!!
veli funnyXD
another funny thing,i always go the wrong way!!XD
when i go right hand side,kzat wil go lefthand side
n gammou wil shout:"WEI!! where r u both going?"
gt few time like tis jorXD

*lrt=RM2.80
at titiwangsa met yiwen
she after tuition,look so blur..
take U3 bus,met gammou fren..
take a same bus..
bt i veli tired,
i was slept at bus,so din talk v her
a indian uncle sat bside me
yorrrr,so noisy!!
always talk v his fren
disturbing me leh!!!

7.01pm
reach hom!!!^^
my parents havnt bck yet..
no wonder they din cal me
7.30pm they bck hom
said was cut my phone line..
change to another backgage..
1 sms nid 0.12,1 cal nid 0.15
yerrrr
more expensive la...
i seldom cal ppl da~~

haiz..nvm la..
hv to learn save money nw
tdy i hav expend
RM2+RM2.80+RM22+RM20.50+RM2.80
=RM50.10
next time muz save double of tis

yohoo!!
my holiday...jz start!!
nw hav to finish al homework first!!^^
everyone ,gambateh lo!!
final exam is coming,dun easy to giv up!!

4 comments:

kammou said...

u ah..
taikiat call me after i get up d bus..
he say he cant call u..
thn a few minits later ur mum call me..
n taikiat continue ask me where r u..
make me so worried nia...
sms u oso cannot...
thn we 2gether worried u until 7pm++..
LOL
u ah u ah...
gei sei...=w=

ooi..
nxt time go picnic...
muahaha~~~
xD

RE:tat pic very pretty la u..
u ugly thn i can zhongpiak jor...=w=

penguin said...

wa~my mum cal u??!!
my mum gt ur hp no. meh?
soli soli make u al worry
so soli..
tat day my fon was cut ...xp
nw is find adi...
soli ar~~

okok^^
picnic together^^
haha
cal kzat organizeXD

大诗人 said...

can i know what picture ma ?
i want see^^

joyous Zhen said...

hey, i tagged u o !
go 2 my blog n copy the post named 'tagged' ba~!
My blog is joyouszhen.blogspot.com
thx!
n gambateh always ya~! ^^

婉贞~