3.08.2009

bb

2009 march 7...nite..
msn meet sumone...
n sumone ask me sum question...
"u like kc?"
on tat time ...i duno "kc" is my fren name ...
i though he joke v me...den i reply.."Wat kc?"
bt he din answer me...
he ask another question...
but i jz try to ask him wat is kc...
he dun wan tel me~

n suddenly
i feel he was angry
he say i always talk v kc ,laugh v kc...
din choi him when he ask me question in claz

den i noe kc=kaycheong...
haiz...
i veli stupid...>.<'''

after tat...
he ask me
" im stupid?izzit?"
............


i duno wan ans wat ...

me :"sorry"
sum1 :"nvm"
me :"sorry"
sum1 :"if u stil say sorry i reali cant forgive myself"


haiz...
tis time i reali duno wan reply wat....
after the word...
v stop chat






until 2am....
v stil on9 ...

n last word v chat is....

"bb"

No comments: